Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers
Two Day Comprehensive Course
Hone your skills and take your Medical Aesthetics to the next level
Click here to register nowTake your skills to the next level with our advanced techniques.
Dr. Martin and her team have been training medical professionals in the art and science of neuromodulators and hyaluronic acid fillers for over 10 years. Their students have been asking for an advanced course, so they are very pleased to announce that an advanced course will be offered in November 2016. Below you will find a general overview of topics; in addition, Dr. Martin will also be addressing other participant questions, issues and concerns.
In order to participate, an application must be submitted to the course director. Participants must have at least 6 months (or 40 cases) of clinical experience with neuromodulators and fillers within the last 2 years, and in addition, proof of completion of an introductory course. We want to ensure that all students are able to maximally benefit from the course content at on advanced level. Once the student registration and fee have been received, you will be sent the application form to complete. When we have received it, we will notify you within 48 hours of your eligibility. Should you not be eligible, your course fee will be refunded 100%
Please note that, unlike the Martin beginner course, this course will be primarily didactic and discussion based –with approximately 50% of the course focusing on practical/hands-on experience.
Neuromodulators - Botox™, Dysport™, Xeomin™– Similarities and differences
• Review of basic areas
o Crow’s feet
o Depressor Anguli Oris
• Avoiding complications
o Brow heaviness, eyelid ptosis, drooping mouth, diplopia, etc
• Advanced Injections
o Platysmal bands
o Nefertiti lift
o Under eyelid
o Madible shaping/ masseter
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
• Review of fillers available in Canada including Juvederm, Teosyal, Emerval, Esthelis, Princess, Restylane, etc.
• Review of basic filler areas – cheek, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, fine lines
• Discussion regarding avoidance and treatment of serious complications eg. arterial necrosis, granulomas, blindness.
• The use of cannulas for HA fillers
• Advanced injections
o Subcutaneous cheek hollows etc
o Lips – vermillion border, fine lines, volume and Men’s Lips
o Earlobe reconstruction
o 10 minute “nose job”
o Temples, headband lift
o Chin augmentation, definition
o Curving up corners of mouth
o Tear troughs, Hand Fillers
o Eyebrow lift with Filler
o Correcting nasal flare/nostril size
• Handling patient complaints – eg. didn’t work, uneven, too expensive, bruising, etc
• Trade show for manufacturers
• Standardized client flow during an office visit
• Full set of client charts, documentation, consent, delegation policies, after care
• Delegating to nurses/ role of other health care professionals
Financing for our courses is also available through MEDICARD. It's completely confidential and approval rates are very high. There's no down payment required, no collateral needed and the interest rates are competitive. You decide if you want to spread your payments out over as little as 6 months to as much as 6 years. You can finance the full treatment price or just a portion. Just to go www.medicard.com to apply