BASIC Botox and Aesthetic Fillers - Two Day Comprehensive Course
We train students come from all over the WORLD. They come from both ends of Canada, America, England, France, Belgium, Australia, India & More!
Click here to register now Join our growing community of professional injectors from around the world!
Learn the fastest growing, and one of the most potentially profitable cosmetic procedures in North America! This fully hands on introductory course on Botox, Dysport, Xeomin and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Emerval, etc) will provide interested physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and other qualified medical professionals with all of the information that they will need to start working with patients right away. All injections are performed on live models which allows an ideal learning environment, ideal feedback and the experience required to build 100% confidance. Please note that this course is not offered to medical aestheticians. Nurses and international medical graduates need to work with an "ordering" Canadian Physician or Nurse Pracitioner after the course in order to provide them with the "delegation" order for Botox, Fillers and Sclerotherapy.
Our students often start booking clients for
treatment immediately after the course.
Any physician who takes Dr. Martin's course is immediately eligible to order Botox and Fillers from Allergan, Galderma and other major suppliers.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the pertinent anatomy of the face including musculature, blood vessels and nerves
- Order Botox, Xeomin or Dysport neuromodulators – they will recognize this training (must be ordered by a licensed Canadian MD. Check your country for ordering restrictions.)
- Inject facial musculature with neuromodulator to produce relaxation of targeted muscles
- Be aware of contraindications to Botox and Fillers
- Assess the face for correctable rhytids including glabellar lines, crows feet, forehead lines, bunny lines and lips
- Be aware and learn to avoid complications of neuromodulators including ptosis, diplopia, dysphagia and dysphonia
- Inject the dermis, subcutaneous tissue and supraperiosteal tissue with temporary hyaluronic fillers in nasolabial folds, marionette lines, vertical lip lines and facial rhytids
- Be aware and learn to avoid complications of filler injections including infection, hematoma, secondary telangiectasia and arterial embolization
- Artistically use injectable products to produce an excellent cosmetic outcome
- Prepare and mix neuromodulators for Cosmetic and Hyperhidrosis
- Perform the "miner's test neuromodulator hyperhidrosis
- Deliver neuromodulator to the axillary area for excessive sweating
- Be able to order appropriate supplies for injectable products, equipment and paperwork
- Prepare an emergency kit specific to potential complications including allergy and necrosis
In just two days you can change your practice forever
You will not regret it!
- All injectable products are supplied by Dr. Martin's Clinic
- Hands on rotations are kept small 3-4/group
- Each student will personally inject a minimum of 12-15 clients
- Training starts with the "cookbook" before then moving on to develop the Art of Botox and Aesthetic Fillers
- Courses run from 9:00 am - 5:00 p.m. both days
- This course does NOT include neuromodulators for therapeutic eg. migraine/TMJ
Financing for our courses is also available through MEDICARD. It's completely confidential and approval rates are very high. There's no down payment required, no collateral needed and the interest rates are competitive. You decide if you want to spread your payments out over as little as 6 months to as much as 6 years. You can finance the full treatment price or just a portion. Just to go www.medicard.com to apply.
Lunch is provided each day along with snack and beverages throughout.
Training Dates Available
Please note: Courses fill up quickly - Book online now or call us!
- May 27-28, 2017 WEEKEND COURSE SOLD OUT
- June 19-20, 2017 - Sold out
- July 17-18, 2017 -SOLD OUT
- Sept 9-10, 2017- SOLD OUT
- Sept 25-6, 2017 - 2 remaining
- Oct 16-17, 2017 - 8 remaining
- Nov 20-21, 2017
- Dec 4-5, 2017
This course meets the requirements for the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario to change the Scope of Practice for a physician including supervised treatments.
Terms and Conditions: *I understand that my deposit is fully refundable if a minimum of 45 days notice of my withdrawal is provided. If my withdrawal is less than 45 days, the deposit is non-refundable however the initial deposit may be used towards future training courses. If I require a change of date or to cancel my course with less than 3 weeks (21 days) notice, I understand that I will forfeit my deposit.