The Business of Medical Aesthetics
This is a new and rapidly progressing market. The clients are knowledgeable and different from other patients - you need to have everything organized for them.
Learn what it takes to run a successful Medical Aesthetics Business.
This course is perfect for BOTH Doctors and Nurses.
Many of our students think that learning the medical techniques is enough, but really that is just the beginning - Innovation and Marketing are the real keys to wealth. The business segment of the Everything course may turn out to be the most valuable part that you attend. Don't miss out.
You will learn:
- Marketing and advertising in the digital age
- The importance of physical layout of the office
- Registration and information systems
- Supplies and equipment
- Find, train and retain the right staff
- How to avoid costly errors
- Planning and Execution of Business
- Don't lose sight of the main objective - your own happiness
Other Key Questions that are answered:
- Do I need to have a website? How much does one cost?
- Why do my competitors have a map to their location and come right up on a Google search?
- How do I send automatic emails to my clients?
- What kind of insurance do I need to practice?
- Who can do injections in the office? Does the doctor have to be present?
- How do I read my accountant’s statements?
- What do I need to set up an aesthetic office?
- Should I buy new or used?
- How can I build up a mailing list?
- What are the most common mistakes that medical professionals make in business and how can I avoid them?
- How do I keep track of photographs?
- Where and how should I advertise?
- and much... much... more!
This course is ideal for medical professionals who wish to set up a new business or improve the function of their current Medical Aesthetics Business
Terms and Conditions: *I understand that my deposit is fully refundable if a minimum of 45 days notice of my withdrawal is provided. If my withdrawal is less than 45 days, the deposit is non-refundable however the initial deposit may be used towards future training courses. If I require a change of date or to cancel my course with less than 3 weeks (21 days) notice, I understand that I will forfeit my deposit.