Two Day Principles and Practices of Sclerotherapy
This two day hands on training session is provided by Dr. Martin for physicians and/or nurses who are interested in entering the field of sclerotherapy, and wish to learn the basics from an experienced practitioner.
The two days at the clinic will be spent seeing and treating clinic patients. Focus will be on Injection Techniques for Varicose and Spider Veins. The students will be expected to study the theory of venous disease and sclerotherapy by watching extensive online videos and other materials provided by Dr. Martin before the course. This ensures that while at the clinic student's will enjoy as much direct hands on training and experience as possible. Studnets will have the opportunity to inject demonstration patients directly, and use an ultrasound, Doppler and Vein light.
Comprehensive Sclerotherapy by hands on cases
- Venous anatomy, physiology, and evaluation
- Conservative methods of treatment
- Complications of sclerotherapy and how to avoid them
- Use of venous Doppler and ultrasound
- Alternatives to sclerotherapy, including laser and surgery
- Live demonstrations and personal practice of injection techniques
- Now includes full DVD set and detailed instructional information
- Advice on the business of sclerotherapy including setting up your own clinic
- Location: Martin's Rejuvenation and Training Centre - 526 Bryne Drive, Barrie, Ontario 1-800-627-3309
Financing for our courses is also available through MEDICARD. It's completely confidential and approval rates are very high. There's no down payment required, no collateral needed and the interest rates are competitive. You decide if you want to spread your payments out over as little as 6 months to as much as 6 years. You can finance the full treatment price or just a portion. Just go to www.medicard.com to apply.
Lunch is provided each day along with snack and beverages throughout.
This course meets the requirements for the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario to change the Scope of Practice for a physician including supervised practice
Terms and Conditions: *I understand that my deposit is fully refundable if a minimum of 45 days notice of my withdrawal is provided. If my withdrawal is less than 45 days, the deposit is non-refundable however the initial deposit may be used towards future training courses. If I require a change of date or to cancel my course with less than 3 weeks (21 days) notice, I understand that I will forfeit my deposit.